TapHunter Podcasts, Episode 9: Rick Abitbol, Founder of Brewery Rickoli – winner of the Samuel Adams Brewing & Business Experienceship Award at GABF 2013
Rick Abitbol won the Samuel Adams Brewing & Business Experienceship at last year’s Great American Beer Festival (GABF). He joins our TapHunter radio host Andy “The Beerman” Coppock on-site at GABF 2014 in this episode of The Business of Beer to discuss his winning beer, gluten-free beers, and what Brewery Rickoli has in store for us next.
- Winning the Samuel Adams Brewing & Business Experienceship Award at GABF 2013
- Sam Adams giving back to the craft community
- Science behind Gluten-free beers
- Gluten-free vs. Gluten-reduced
- Gluten-free doesn’t mean lack of variety
Selected Links from Episode 9
- Rick Abitbol
- Brewery Rickoli
- Great American Beer Festival (GABF)
- Samuel Adams Brewing & Business Experienceship
- Gluten-free diet: What’s allowed, what’s not | Mayo Clinic
- Gluten-free beer | Wikipedia
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org