The Business of Beer, Episode 45: Nile Zacherle & Paul Arney – Brewers from Mad Fritz Brewing and Ale Apothecary
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, we are joined by two brewers: Nile Zacherle from Mad Fritz Brewing and Paul Arney from Ale Apothecary. Nile and Paul join us to talk about all things beer. If you’re a fan of these innovative breweries, then give this podcast a listen!
– Let’s start with Nile. I’m amazed with your background. You started homebrewing, studied brewing at UC Davis w Dr Michael Lewis, and then you went to work for a winery…back to brewing, while winemaking…What the hell?
– And now to Paul; You’re a UC Davis Alum as well. Did you 2 cross paths at Davis at all?
– Nile, How did you make the decision to do Mad Fritz?
– Paul when did you make the decision to branch out on your own?
– What was the vision for Ale Apothecary then? How has that initial vision played out?
– How do you feel about your beers becoming so sought after in the beer trading world and secondary market?
– Do you have any collaborations in mind, or any specific wild ale/mixed fermentation breweries that have been really rocking your socks lately that you would suggest to the fans of funk out here?
– How do you see technology and social media’s influence on the Craft Beer Movement?
– Speaking of social media, where can people find you on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to email@example.com
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so please leave a short review on iTunes by clicking here and then opening in iTunes.