The Business of Beer, Episode 23: Brock Wagner – the founder of Saint Arnold Brewing Company talks Texas craft beer!
In this special GABF episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, founder of Saint Arnold Brewing Company Brock Wagner joins us from the noisy floor of GABF to discuss the beginnings of craft beer in Texas and the challenges he faced in founding Saint Arnold. You don’t want to miss this special GABF edition interview!
– Learn about the beginnings of craft beer in Texas and the challenges they faced
– Find out who has Pierre Celis’ original recipes and how they were acquired
– What does “Craft” really mean in today’s landscape
– Learn how lines get drawn and how craft is changing the landscape
– What does the future landscape of acquisition and private equity take us?
– How big beer needs craft to stay relevant
– How does the Houston beer scene interact?
– What unique challenges do Texas brewers face?
– The first beer St Arnold ever brewed
– Hear who their seasonal beers are REALLY brewed for
– Future expansion plans for St Arnold
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org