Instagram is one of the most widely used social networks, and this is especially true among bar and restaurant owners and their customers. Having a greater presence on social media helps to get you more exposure, and ultimately drive more foot traffic through your door. In our webinar we cover how Instagram can help your bar or restaurant make more money by following some best practices for engaging on the social network.
How Instagram Can Help Your Bar or Restaurant Make More Money
One of the greatest goals for any bar or restaurant owner is driving more people through their doors and increasing the bottom line. There are a ton of ways to get more exposure and drive in returning and new customers using the internet and more specifically social media, and one of the best ways is by using Instagram more often and following a few key practices.
Some key practices to follow are:
- Post often, the more often you post the more likes, comments, follows, and ultimately the more exposure you gain.
- Use popular hashtags in all of your posts to increase your reach.
- Engage with posts tagged at your location (these are different than posts that tag your @handle and are a little harder to find).
- Pay attention to your stats and adjust your strategy according to what’s working.
- Engage with your community by liking and commenting on photos for those that you follow, this keeps you top of mind.
The webinar covers all of these topics in greater detail, and provide some key insights into how your bar or restaurant can more effectively use Instagram to drive more customers through your doors.
You can watch the webinar recording here.