In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, we are joined by the brewmaster and namesake for or one of Colorado’s most sought after breweries, Casey Brewing and Blending. Casey joins us to talk about what influenced the start of Casey Brewing, how he got into wild ales, and how he feels about his beers being so sought after in the trading world!
– How did you get your start brewing? Family tradition?
– What is AC Golden?
– How did AC Golden influence what you are doing with Casey?
– What lead you to locate your brewery off the beaten path in Glenwood Springs?
– How did you make a decision to do wild ales?
– More breweries are using native yeasts and local ingredients like Casey. What do you attribute that shift to?
– Why do you not distribute that much?
– How do you feel about your beers being so sought after in the beer trading world?
– What are your current favorites or future projects?
– Do you have any collaborations or specific ale/mixed fermentation breweries that you recommend to the fans of funk out there?
– What is your ‘go to’ beer style?
– Guilty pleasure beer?
– Where do you see the Colorado beer scene going?
– How do you see technology and social media’s influence on the Craft Beer Movement?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org