The Business of Beer, Episode 53: Cosimo Sorrentino, Award Winning Head Brewer of Monkey Paw Pub & Brewery & South Park Brewing
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, we are joined by Cosimo Sorrentino, head brewer of Monkey Paw Pub and Brewery and South Park Brewing. Cosimo joins us to talk about the threat big beer poses to the San Diego local scene, where he gets his brewing inspiration, and his recent World Beer Cup gold medal!
– Most recently won a gold medal in the smoked beer category at the World Beer Cup.
– How long have you been brewing?
– What was your background before that?
– How did you wind up connected with Scott Blair and Monkey Paw?
– What’s it like to have so many accolades and awards in such a relatively short time?
– What threat does big beer pose to our local scene?
– You collaborate more than most…how do you reach out to other brewers?
– Will Monkey Paw grow into a production brewery?
– What’s your relationship with St Archer?
– Where do you get your brewing inspiration?
– What breweries locally should we watch for?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org