The Business of Beer, Episode 19: Gary Monterosso – one of the top 100 beverage personalities in the US!
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, the award-winning writer and voice, Gary Monterosso joins us to talk about his history with craft beer, how he became a writer and TV host, and more! This is a must listen.
- Learn about the beer scene in Southern NJ and how it’s growing
- How did Gary learn about pairing food & Beer
- Why Gary is so optimistic about the future of craft beer
- Learn what it was like in ‘dark days’ of the 1980’s
- Learn what gary‘s first craft beer was
- What does Gary do when he’s not drinking and hosting
- How Gary became a writer and the influence of Michael Jackson
- How he became a TV host
- Hear how Andy became “the Beerman”
- How odd beer laws have inhibited the growth of Craft in the Eastern US
- How social media has fueled the growth of craft
- Gary‘s favorite beer style (hint…it’s belgian)
- New Trends in Craft Lagers and how to convert mainstream beer drinkers
- How craft bars have gotten better
- Beer Mixology, what is it and will it last?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to email@example.com