The Business of Beer with Jake Keeler, a legend in the homebrewing world!
The Business of Beer, Episode 27: Jake Keeler – a legend in the homebrewing world and Director of Marketing for the Brewers Supply Group!
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, Jake Keeler, Director of Marketing for Brewers Supply Group, joins us to talk about what a day in the life is like to work for one of the largest suppliers of homebrew and professional ingredients to the beverage world. If you are a homebrewer yourself or interested in getting started, then this podcast is for you!
– What exactly is BSG?
– Do you work more on the pro brewer or homebrewer side?
– What was your background prior to the Youtube channel for brewingTV?
– How did you get into homebrewing initially?
– When are you bringing the videos back?
– What changes and influences have you seen from the homebrew side on the pro brewing community?
– What has driven the quality of ingredients and equipment in homebrewing to improve dramatically in the last 5-7 years?
– Seeing where craft beer and homebrewing has been, where do you see it going?
– How do you see technology and social media’s influence on the Craft Beer Movement?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org