The Business of Beer with Mystic Brewery Owner, Brian Greenhagen, and Sales & Marketing Manager, Louie Berceli
The Business of Beer, Episode 63: Mystic Brewery Owner, Brian Greenhagen, and Sales & Marketing Manager, Louie Berceli
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, we are joined by Mystic Brewery Owner, Brian Greenhagen, and Sales & Marketing Manager, Louie Berceli. They join us to talk about how they got their start, their cloudy IPA’s, how brewing walks the fine line between art & science, and much more!
– Where did you get your start, and how does one get from industrial fermentation to owning a brewery?
– How important is local sourcing of ingredients?
– Why square fermentation vessels and green glass?
– How did you settle on your first release, Saison Renaud?
– Are there any rules to brewing farmhouse styles?
– Talk about natural conditioning of beer…
– What’s up with the cloudy IPA’s? How do you get that result?
– Is the “New England” IPA here to stay?
– Is there spontaneous fermentation in Mystic’s future?
– How are the native ‘bugs’ different in New England?
– Is that unique terroir part of what you strive for?
– Why don’t we see more wheatwines?
– What trends do you see in the future and how does your brew calendar reflect that?
– How do you build brand loyalty in a crowded market?
Tweets by MysticBrewery
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so please leave a short review on iTunes by clicking here and then opening in iTunes.
Bars and Restaurants – Want to save hours daily, drive thirsty patrons through your door and create an engaging experience for your customers? Learn more about how TapHunter can help your business today!