The Business of Beer with Pittsburgh Craft Beer Network Founder, Jason Cercone
The Business of Beer, Episode 38: Jason Cerone – Lead Conspirator Behind the Pittsburgh Craft Beer Network
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, we are joined Jason Cercone, Founder of the Pittsburgh Craft Beer Network and craft beer writer/evangelist. Jason joins us to talk about all things Pittsburgh! Beer, bars, breweries, food and more. If you are interested in visiting, this podcast is for you!
– What’s the craft beer scene like in Pittsburgh?
– How did you get into craft beer?
– Was there a particular beer or brewery that opened your eyes?
– What’s your background?
– Who are the breweries in Pittsburgh that people should know about?
– Many cities have a ‘go-to’ beer style, one that’s more popular. What is the dominant style in Pittsburgh?
– What do you attribute the big growth locally to?
– How is Pittsburgh food culture?
– What’s the food scene like?
– Is there one brewer or brewery that really opened the doors for everyone else?
– What are the must visit bars in Pittsburgh?
– How are the PA laws?
– Is there a reason for the explosion of growler and bottle shops lately?
– Can breweries have tasting rooms?
– Is it still difficult to buy single bottles in PA?
– Are the new breweries in Pittsburgh maintaining a high level of quality?
– What does the future of Pittsburgh hold for brewery count?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org