The Business of Beer, Episode 56: SDSU Business of Craft Beer Program Director, Giana Rodriguez and Instructor & Graduate, Michael Peacock
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, we are joined two special guests today from the SDSU College of Extended Studies, Business of Craft Beer Program: Program Director, Giana Rodriguez, and Instructor & Graduate, Micheal Peacock, who also works at Glacier Designs- a premium draft beer system provider. Giana and Michael join us to talk about what the Business of Craft Beer Program is all about, who can take these classes, what makes it different than other beer programs and more! If you are looking to further your craft beer education, then this episode is for you!
– What is the Business of Craft Beer Program about?
– How did it start?
– Who can take classes?
– Why is this type of program important?
– Who are the attendees/students?
– What makes this different than other local beer programs?
– What is the course schedule like?
– DO I have to take the whole certificate program or can I select the classes that apply to me?
– How can our listeners find out more?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to email@example.com