The Business of Beer, Episode 58: Setting Sun Sake Brewing Co. CEO, Keldon Premuda, and President & Head of Brewing, Josh Hembree
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, we are joined by Setting Sun Sake Brewing Co. CEO, Keldon Premuda, and President & Head of Brewing, Josh Hembree. They join us to talk about how they decided to start brewing sake, what makes it different from traditional sake, how the fermentation process differs, and much more!
– How did the idea of doing a sake brewery originate?
– What was your background prior to this project?
– What are the different types of Sake?
– How will Setting Sun be different than traditional Japanese sake?
– What is multiple parallel fermentation and how does it differ from traditional fermentation?
– What is polished rice?
– How does the Fibonacci Sequence play a part?
– Did you run into any snags with the Alcohol Control Board (ABC)?
– Who is the audience for craft sake?
– What kind of music do you brew to?
– When do you open?
– How can people find out more?
Tweets by SettingSunSake
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to email@example.com
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so please leave a short review on iTunes by clicking here and then opening in iTunes.