The Business of Beer, Episode 26: Taylor Rees – Founder of the new Spangalang Brewery and winner of a GABF Gold Medal!
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, Taylor Rees, founder of the new Spangalang Brewery, joins us to talk about his GABF Gold Medal winning beer, the craft beer scene in Denver, where the heck the name Spangalang came from and more! Don’t miss this very special interview.
- Where the heck did the name Spangalang come from?
- The tasting room have a very jazzy vibe. Are any of you musicians as well?
- Is there a specific reason you use square fermenters as opposed to the more common conical tanks?
- What was your inspiration to get into craft beer?
- What’s your ‘go to’ beer or beer style?
- Do you have a guilty pleasure beer?
- Why do you think Denver has one of the fastest growing beer and brewery scenes?
- What is attracting breweries to lower rent neighborhoods?
- How does beer help revitalize low rent neighborhoods?
- Where do you see craft going?
- How do you see technology and social media’s influence on the Craft Beer Movement?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org