The Business of Beer, Episode 64: What’s on Draft Executive Producer, Tom Keliinoi
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, we are joined by What’s on Draft Executive Producer, Tom Keliinoi. He joins us to talk about his background and how the show came together, his favorite breweries and brewers to work with, future plans for the show, and much more!
– What’s your background?
– How did you wind up in the beer business?
– Who else works on What’s on Draft with you?
– How did the show come together?
– Does working in a brewery impact how you do the show?
– How did your Kickstarter come about and how did it go?
– Favorite breweries and brewers to work with?
– What’s the long term goal for the show?
– Why web content vs traditional broadcast TV?
– How do you find the right partnership to grow the show without giving up control?
– How big would the check have to be to sell out?
– What can we expect in Season 2?
– Where do the ideas for the scripted content come from?
– Are you going to feature breweries outside of San Diego?
– What’s the expectation for San Diego beer?
– Where can people find What’s on Draft?
– Social Media? (IG, FB)
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to email@example.com
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so please leave a short review on iTunes by clicking here and then opening in iTunes.
Bars and Restaurants – Want to save hours daily, drive thirsty patrons through your door and create an engaging experience for your customers? Learn more about how TapHunter can help your business today!